- Write, proof read and edit content pieces with a clear understanding of the target audience.
- Create original, engaging contents and articles for blogs and other web content in order to increase ranking and connect to a large audience.
- Develop interactive and engaging in-depth content based on current events and analysis.
- Reviewing competitors content in order to have good strategies for all platforms
- Work with teams to develop and execute a long-term strategy for the group.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platforms determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement to suggest content optimization.
- Figure out strategies and ideas to increase our engagement and redirection on social media platforms. (facebook, Instagram, twitter)
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, videos ) that builds meaningful connections and drive traffic.
- Responsible for up to date contents on all our platforms.
- Implement Digital marketing strategies and effective ideas for new engagement material
- Create catchy one liners, and content for banners
- Set up and optimize company pages and other platforms to increase the visibility of all our social content.
- Communicate with other SM professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Collaborate with team to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Proven work experience of 2 years as a social media officer
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc in mass communication or social sciences
- Excellent multitasking skills
If you meet the following requirement, kindly send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org