Individuals must possess 3 to 5 years relevant experience in PR and Marketing Communications and a degree, preferably in mass Communications or English.
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and emails.
- Work as part of a PR account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Execute Digital PR activities
- Execute integrated marketing programs, content marketing and groundbreaking communication launches for clients, both in the traditional and digital media
- Foster relationships with the media, develop pitch angles and stories, and pitch media on behalf of clients
- Write news releases, feature stories, blog posts, pitches, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day Client projects and events to insure the quality of work meets Client’s objective and in a manner that provides value.
- Work on clients reports – coverage report, contact report, business intelligence report, status reports
- Monitor media on an ongoing basis for stories and news in regards to our clients and their competitors and keep the team abreast of findings and/or potential client opportunities
- Prepare and review materials (e.g. pitch letters, press releases, articles, backgrounders, fact sheets etc) including complex issues (e.g. Q&A, speeches and collateral materials)
- Analyze and report program results
- Research and assist with program and presentation development for existing clients and prospects
- Maintain clear and consistent communication between the Client and account team
- Plan, coordinate and execute events
- Collate analyze and evaluate media coverage
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
Some specific skills include:
- Great PR strategist
- Good Digital Marketing skills
- Strong knowledge of the PR landscape in Nigeria
- Good with business software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- A high level of confidentiality
- Good presentation and problem – solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to details
Kindly send qualified CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.